Thursday, April 19, 2007

My post about Virginia Tech

Deadmoneywalking made a comment about my not deleting this embarrassing post I'd made about the Virginia Tech massacre.

He flattered me a little.

I made this comment on his blog ---

That post is embarrassing. But I don't think it was wrong. I do think that the public schools did over-react.

I'm going to write more about that event later but I'm sure how to say what it is I want to say.

I might have deleted it if it had been both wrong and embarrassing.

I think the cops reacted in the wrong way, they reacted the way cops always react --- they focused on control, a campus lock down. Like I said, I'll talk about that in more detail on my blog -- but probably not for a couple of days.




Labels: ,


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home