Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have an uncle who used to be a pilot in the Air Force. After retirement he worked for Pan Am for a while (as a flight instructor, not as a pilot) and currently teaches high school math in a US school in Germany.

While he was in the Air Force he spent some time in places like Saudi Arabia and Iran. I don't know if he made any lasting Muslim friends from those places but he may well have. No he resides outside the US.

Does he have trouble going through airports? I don't know if he does or not. This guy, with a very similar background, sure does.

Since my Uncle looks more like a 70 year old blonde-haired, blue eyed version of Ricky Nelson than he does some swarthy middle eastern bomb thrower I suspect he doesn't have a problem.


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home