Friday, December 05, 2008

Oilfield jewelry, must have for that roughneck (or redneck) on your list

Lloyd's List (an old line, international shipping newspaper) had an ad on their Internet site for "Oilfield Jewelry". I could not resist checking it out. You know, for that person on my list who has everything.

Not only is there jewelry available, there is also a selection of songs.

For your listening pleasure, click here for Roughneck Songs.

I haven't listened to them all, but I suspect the words roughneck and cowboy are pretty much interchangeable.

Labels: , ,


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


3 Comments:

Blogger Rashell said...

A roughneck is a person who works in the oil or gas industry usually on a drilling rig. A redneck is a hick or country person. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Im a wife of a driller for Unit Drilling. We are far from redneck. And there are many rednecks that dont work in the industry. Where do you people get these silly ideas?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How neat. I've several friends who work for oil companies and would love to have a memorable piece like this. Seems like it would be right up their ally, so thanks for sharing.Oh and the redneck comment was just stupid.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was born a redneck and bred a rough neck its all i know and i'm better than most. it's the redneck in me that makes me the best roughneck on my rig

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home