Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Taser

Watch the video of that idiot student at the Florida Kerry speech.

The kid was done asking questions, he was giving his own speech, his time was up.

He wouldn't leave. They cut his mike off. He wouldn't leave. Two cops asked nice, he wouldn't leave. They tried using gentle force, he resisted. More cops, more resistance. Then a really, really big cop tried to subdue him (the really, really big black guy). The kid still resisted. He was arrested by that really, really big cop. Five of them got him on the ground. His resistance was so violent that it actually took five of them. He was told they were going to taser him if he didn't calm down. He still resisted.

I'm not in favor of tasers. They should have beat him senseless with big sticks.

Update:
I was a little flippant in the above. I don't want to sound like I'm a fan of tasers, I'm not. I don't think cops should even carry them.

But I'm still conflicted about this situation. The kid is so obnoxious. Other's feel that way too but fall on the anti-taser side anyway.

I just find it real hard to sympathize with a frat-boy who calls a really, really big black cop "bro".

Labels: ,


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home