Saturday, February 09, 2008

Simpsons - The movie

I saw this on DVD the other day. As I expected, I really enjoyed it. Good movie.

There's really not a lot to say about it. It's a Simpsons movie. A 90 minute episode of The Simpsons. How can it not be good?

It was actually better than an episode of the TV show I think. One of the things I've noticed about the TV episodes is that often there's a disconnect between the first 1/3 of the show or so and the last 2/3. It's like the writer's started off in one direction then just abruptly change their mind about where the story is going to go. Sometimes that kind of bothers me in the TV show. In this movie the story actually seemed to me to flow better than it typically does in the show. I liked that.

Labels:


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home