Saturday, August 08, 2009

Health Care

I found a copy of the new Health Care Bill and thought I'd try to read some of it.
I didn't have to get far to discover I don't like it.
On page 1
The purpose of this divison is to provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending
This is not an acheivable goal, you cannot grow the number of people covered and also reduce the growth in health care spending. They need to make up their minds what they want to accomplish first.

Also, it doesn't serve transparency in government to publish a bill on the internet and not allow me to copy segments of it for use in my blog. I had to hand type the above, the copy edit function doesn't work on the pdf file.

Labels:


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home