Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No wonder they can't run a war

Cheney has been at Rolling Rock Country Club in Pennsylvania before.

So when he was invited to a "hunting trip" by some yahoo at Goldman Sachs, he knew they'd just be shooting at some caged birds.

People who don't know the difference between hunting and shooting caged birds really should not be engaged in running an actual war.

I havn't been hunting in a long time, but I'm not anti-hunting. As a kid in Texas I went deer hunting a few times and dove hunting a bunch of times. When I raised homing pigeons I even some dove get into my pigeon cage. But I didn't have somebody release them from my cage by throwing them in front of my gun so I could shoot them.

I think people who do that kind of thing and call it hunting are very, very creepy people. I guess Cheney thinks it's manly to shoot birds in cages. Creepy.

I guess it's not a surprise that he thinks torture is fun.


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home