Saturday, June 30, 2007

Family pets

Killing dogs seems to have become standard procedure for many police departments.
However, it also occurs to me that men who think it's funny to watch a puppy burn to death might not be the right candidates for law enforcement work, and I hope that their boss (celebrity sheriff Joe Arpaio) will or has fired them, assuming the allegations turn out to be true. Call me a bleeding heart liberal for saying it, but I would not want to be taken prisoner by people who entertain themselves by burning puppies to death.

I don't know why he thinks that a sheriff who makes himself feel important by making inmates wear pink underwear and feeding them green bologna might actually have a rational human response to anything.

Labels:


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home