Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thomas v. Gore

Ann Althouse asks the question.

Maureen Dowd answers it.

Update:
Reformed Chicks Blabbing doesn't seem to like the question or the answer.

Update:
The Volokh Conspiracy thinks the Dowd column is as funny as a David Duke speech.

I think that comment is funny because when I was in college (LSU in the early 70's) I used to go to Free Speech Alley every Thursday just to listen to David Duke give a Nazi speech and I'd laugh at the hippie hecklers in the crowd. Duke didn't become a Klan leader until later, he started out actually walking around campus wearing Nazi armbands.

Labels: ,


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


2 Comments:

Blogger michele said...

Actually, I don't mind the question, I just thought the answer was presumptuous and said more about Dowd than it did about Thomas.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Gary Carson said...

It says something about both them. You're probably right that it says more about Dowd, but I don't really care about her, she's not a SC justice.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home