Sunday, June 03, 2007

Art in America

LeRoy

I’m in Las Vegas for the World Series of poker for a couple of weeks. I was paging through one of those throw away magazines on “what to do in Las Vegas” while waiting for the shuttle between my off-strip motel and the Tropicana and I ran across this big ad for an Art Show.

LeRoy Neiman 50 year Retrospective Exhibition

I’m sure LeRoy Neiman is a fine artist, but what he is mostly is very commercial. His stuff sells.

The last paragraph of the text in the ad tells that story.

Don’t miss this unique opportunity to view and to purchase from an outstanding collection of dramatic art by LeRoy Neiman.


View and purchase.

The mustache on him looks like something out of an old cartoon.

Labels: ,


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home