Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mental health and jail

I have had mental health problems for most of my life. And I have gone to jail simply because some cop had now clue and couldn't recognize typical behaviors of someone with bipolar disorder. In many ways I'm lucky. A lot of people with obvious problems with bipolar have simply been killed by cops who should have known better but did't.

So, I was interested in this lawyer blog

I don't know if he's going to approve it or not, but I made a comment on his blog where I said:

If by problem client you mean client with a problem, then that's on target.

If by problem client you mean a client who causes problems for you then you're part of the problem.


Lifestyle and Political Blogs


3 Comments:

Blogger Less Big Pirate said...

Simmer down now. This attorney seems to have taken his client's condition seriously and made "then system" do so as well. It is my experience most attorney's take this responsibility very seriously.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Less Big Pirate said...

"the system"

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mike Howard said...

Thanks bigpirate; I'm the attorney to which he's referring and I did do my best to take care of my client. In fact, I even told my judge that if she put my guy in jail, she'd have to put me in their too (by holding me in contempt after the fit I would've thrown).

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home